Southern Africa Safari Specialists
Supertime African Tours
Having a combined and accumulated hands on experience of 35 years through various facets of the travel and tourism business, we have created interesting and unique tour itineraries , always keeping our guests in mind.
We have learnt what not to do and have broken away from the traditional way of operating and are able to present you with an opportunity to engage with us, by creating and designing a detailed and exciting package to suit your needs and your African travel dream realized.
We are further excited to announce our joining of hands with Maile Ventures to expand our portfolio to overland camping safaris.
This new adventure has been done to dovetail our efforts and increase our expertise to support a creation of exclusive and custom tailored itineraries to meet the needs of the particular customer and personal enchanting moments.
Consequently we can now support and offer budget camping tours and facilitate corporate events and tailor make itineraries for special groups like schools, charitable safaris, and non-governmental organisations, offering the finest range of accommodation options.
We are your accountable travel partner in Africa, always ready to break the boundaries for your ultimate African experience and creatively empower you to live your dreams and thereby helping others to live theirs.
We will ensure close contact with wildlife, culture and our guides.
Transfers, tours and safaris can be sourced independently and quality checked by our experienced team with down to earth advice. Our engagement offers you a great opportunity to tailor make your own package. This ensures that each package built and sold is a masterpiece on its own right.
What to expect
- Interactive and educational guiding
- Organised and pre-arranged itineraries
- Diverse cultures, beautiful scenery, history, and adventure
- Visits to schools and interaction with the local community
- Mountains, deserts, coastal, bushveld, plains, forests, rivers and lakes
- Suitable vehicles, equipment and tour programmes
- Considerable long distance from time to time on some itineraries
- Free time to explore certain areas on your own, personal learning experience
- Optional activities although not part of the programme
- Specialised guides at destinations chosen by Supertime Safaris to enhance our services
- Destination management services
How Does This Work?
Dream – You have a dream, the dream to see hear smell and feel Africa. The fireball sunsets, roaring of lions and herds of African elephants, fascinating people living in this intriguing continent, we are here to help you realize your dream.
Act – You begin your search and make numerous enquiries.
Contact – Upon your enquiry, we immediately forward you a form to complete in order for us to create a profile and identify your wishes and needs.
Consult – Our combined experience of 35 years enables us to provide you with detailed and creative consultations. During this process, we will answer any questions you may have and this serves as a platform for us to create your experience of a lifetime.
Create – After numerous correspondences and consultations, we now begin to create your vacation. This entails further correspondence until you are satisfied with the final created package.
Book and off you go to live your dreams – Upon confirmation that you are satisfied with the final package, you may now book your tour. The relevant booking details will then be forwarded to you
- All transport (excluding international flights)
- All accommodation
- All meals, unless specified
- All activities, unless specified
- All guiding, unless specified
- All park entries and conservation fees, unless specified
The Vehicles for the Adventure Trips
- Suitable, reliable 4×4 with an off road trailer, for luggage where and when necessary
- Off road trailer for all luggage, food, wood, water, kitchen, fridge